- Select "match all" to require all fields;
- Select "match any" to find at least one field;
- Use quotation marks to search as a phrase;
- Use "+" before a word or phrase to make it required (otherwise results matching only some of your terms may be included);
- Use "-" before a word or phrase to exclude it;
- Use "OR", "AND", and "NOT" to create advanced boolean logic (use parentheses to disambiguate your expressions);
- Truncations and wildcards ("*", "?") are supported, except in phrase searches;
- Add "~n" (where n is 1, 2, 3 etc.) to any search term to enable fuzzy searching (i.e. allowing for n insertions, deletions, or substitutions).